El Monte Sharks Aquatics Club
The El Monte Sharks Aquatics Club is a competitive swimming team offering instruction, training, and physical fitness. This year-round program gives swimmers the opportunity to improve their athletic ability as well as build integrity and dedication.
The following are offered during the course of membership:
• Monthly Fees: Monthly registration fee is $35.00 per swimmer.
• Swim Practices: Swimmers participate in routine practices to increase stamina and develop pivotal skills. To maximize their training, it is recommended that swimmers attend all practices.
Fall Program hours will be held September 8 - November 24, 2010. The team has practice sessions scheduled: Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays.
Blue Team 4:30 - 5:45 P.M.
Gold Team 5:45 - 7:15 P.M.
• Swim Meets: Swim meets allow swimmers to use their skills in order to compete against others in their own age groups. Competitions include many swimmers from all over Southern California and offer opportunities to win medals and trophies.
• Fundraisers: 2 mandatory fundraisers a year help provide swimmers with uniforms and fundraisers help alleviate extra expenses for team members.
• Other Events: Swim team is not just about working hard; there is an element of fun and teamwork that we try to promote with events such as team parties and visits to amusement parks.
Children's Day Parade!
For Tryout information please call the Swim team office at (626) 258-8693 Swimmers must be at least 6 years of age and have passed level D in the instructional program. Interested swimmers should contact the coaches during workout times or sign up for more information at the Pool Cashier's front desk.