The Property Bureau is responsible for receiving, storing, tracking and disposing of all property and evidence booked at the Police Department. Property also includes items held for safekeeping and found property. Thousands of items are processed through this unit each year.
The Property Bureau is staffed by one full-time civilian employee and one part-time Cadet.
- I was arrested, when and how can I retrieve my property?
- My friend was arrested, can I pick up their property?
- I have my Department of Justice clearance for my firearm what do I do now to get my gun(s) back?
- Items were taken from me as evidence, how do I retrieve them?
- When and how can I retrieve my property?
- What information do you need from me to find my property?
- My friend was arrested; can I pick up his or her property?
- How do I retrieve my seized weapons?
- I received my Department of Justice clearance letter. Who do I contact to retrieve my firearms?
- How do I retrieve items that were taken from me as evidence?