Forms & Applications
To apply for a rate reduction, please submit the completed application and appropriate documentation to Valley Vista Services.
Location: 10822 Valley Mall, El Monte CA 91731
Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays 10am - 4pm
Telephone number: (800) 442-6454
The reduction will take effect on the 1st of the month following the approval.
Inadequate information will result in a delay or disapproval of the application.
The City reserves the right to deny the application if proper documentation verifying residency, age or income of the applicant and their household is not provided.
- Applicant must be a full time occupant of the residence for which a rate reduction is requested. The waste service must be billed to the applicant or their spouse.
- Applicant must be a minimum of 62 years of age. Proof of age must be confirmed by:
A. Driver's License
B. California Identification Card, or
- The annual household income for the applicant’s residence must be equal to or less than “Low Income” as defined by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). Verification of income must be submitted by all applicable members of the household. Income must be confirmed by the most recent tax return. (Only for Low-Income Residential Refuse Rate Discount for Persons with Disability and Low-Income Residential Refuse Rate Discount for Seniors). @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- One person household $66,750
- Two person household $76,250
- Three person household $85,800
- Four person household $95,300
- Five person household $102,950
- Six person household $110,550
- Seven person household $118,200
- Eight person household $125,800 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Applications and Forms
- Application Low-Income Permanently Disabled Residential Waste Rate Reduction
- Application Low-Income Senior Waste Rate Reduction
- Application Senior Residential Waste Rate Reduction
- Application Request for Discontinuance
- Application to Discharge Swimming Pool Water
- Trash Dumpster Encroachment Permit (PDF)